Our program is dedicated to provide each child with an optimal educational experience.
- This program is intended for students to continue receiving individualized academic curriculum support in a nontraditional setting.
- We offer a child-centered instruction that promotes independent thinking.
- Our goal is to inspire and mentor students to become lifelong learners.
- Instruction will be provided in language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and Spanish.
- Technology will be utilized to extend learning opportunities, and students will be encouraged to self-select the technological tool that will provide the maximum support.
Cost: $50 registration fee and $350 a month
Schedule: Classes are scheduled Mondays-Friday from 9 am-2 pm